Conjugación del verbo like en inglés
El verbo «like» es un verbo regular, esto quiere decir que su conjugación en inglés no varía demasiado para los distintos tiempos verbales. Es importante destacar que al formar oraciones con este verbo, siempre se debe tener un objeto después del mismo. Este objeto será del cual se hable en cuanto a preferencias o gustos. Por ejemplo, en la oración «I like water» (Me gusta el agua), el objeto sería «water»
Presente simple : like/likes
I like - I don’t like
you like - you don’t like
he likes - he doesn’t like
she likes - she doesn’t like
it likes - it doesn’t like
you like - you don’t like
we like - we don’t like
they like - they don’t like
you like - you don’t like
he likes - he doesn’t like
she likes - she doesn’t like
it likes - it doesn’t like
you like - you don’t like
we like - we don’t like
they like - they don’t like
El presente simple del verbo «like» en oraciones afirmativas se construye fácilmente. Dado que es un verbo regular, cambia solamente en la tercera persona, con los pronombres en inglés he , she , e it , donde se le añade una -s .
Las oraciones negativas en presente simple con el verbo «like» se forman agregando el negativo del verbo «to do» en inglés en presente, don’t o doesn’t , dependiendo del sujeto, seguido de la palabra «like».
Ejemplos con el verbo «like» en presente simple:
I like strawberry ice cream.
Me gusta el helado de fresas.
Me gusta el helado de fresas.
Julia and I like our art class a lot.
A Julia y a mí nos agrada mucho nuestra nueva clase de arte.
A Julia y a mí nos agrada mucho nuestra nueva clase de arte.
Sabrina is studying English, she likes to learn languages.
Sabrina está estudiando inglés, a ella le gustan mucho los idiomas.
Sabrina está estudiando inglés, a ella le gustan mucho los idiomas.
Elliot, Billy and I are traveling to Canada soon. We like cold weather.
Elliot, Billy y yo viajaremos pronto a Canadá. A nosotros nos agrada el clima frío.
Elliot, Billy y yo viajaremos pronto a Canadá. A nosotros nos agrada el clima frío.
Martha doesn’t like her new bed.
A Martha no le gusta su cama nueva.
A Martha no le gusta su cama nueva.
We don’t like to eat alone, so we always eat together.
A nosotros no nos agrada comer solos, de modo que siempre comemos juntos.
Pasado simple del verbo «like»: likedA nosotros no nos agrada comer solos, de modo que siempre comemos juntos.
I liked - I didn’t like
you liked - you didn’t like
he liked - he didn’t like
she liked - she didn’t like
it liked - it didn’t like
you liked - you didn’t like
we liked - we didn’t like
they liked - they didn’t like
you liked - you didn’t like
he liked - he didn’t like
she liked - she didn’t like
it liked - it didn’t like
you liked - you didn’t like
we liked - we didn’t like
they liked - they didn’t like
Puesto que éste es un verbo regular en inglés, la conjugación en pasado para oraciones afirmativas con «like» se forma agregando -d al final de la palabra «like». Esto aplica para todos los pronombres. Las oraciones negativas con el verbo «like» en pasado se forman agregando el pasado del verbo «to do» en inglés: didn’t antes de la palabra «like».
Ejemplos con el verbo «like» en pasado simple:
Paula liked to go out on Sundays, but now she doesn’t.
A Paula le gustaba salir los domingos, pero ahora no le gusta.
A Paula le gustaba salir los domingos, pero ahora no le gusta.
I received your card, I liked it a lot! Thanks!
Recibí tu tarjeta, me gustó mucho. ¡Gracias!
Recibí tu tarjeta, me gustó mucho. ¡Gracias!
When Samantha was little, she liked coconut candy.
Cuando Samantha era pequeña, le gustaban los dulces de coco.
Cuando Samantha era pequeña, le gustaban los dulces de coco.
Mateo liked your gift, it was very pretty!
A Mateo le agradó tu regalo, ¡estaba muy lindo!
A Mateo le agradó tu regalo, ¡estaba muy lindo!
Elena didn’t like her shirt, so she changed it.
A Elena no le agradó su camiseta, por eso la cambió.
A Elena no le agradó su camiseta, por eso la cambió.
Wendy didn’t like the beach trip, she prefers the mountains.
A Wendy no le agradó el viaje a la playa, ella prefiere las montañas.
Futuro del verbo «like»: will like/won’t likeA Wendy no le agradó el viaje a la playa, ella prefiere las montañas.
I will like - I won’t like
you will like - you won’t like
he will like - he won’t like
she will like - she won’t like
it will like - it won’t like
you will like - you won’t like
we will like - we won’t like
they will like - they won’t like
you will like - you won’t like
he will like - he won’t like
she will like - she won’t like
it will like - it won’t like
you will like - you won’t like
we will like - we won’t like
they will like - they won’t like
Como es usual en inglés, el tiempo futuro del verbo «like» se forma agregando la palabra «will » antes del verbo para oraciones afirmativas, y la palabra «won’t » para las negativas.
Ejemplos con el verbo «like» en futuro:
We are going on a road trip next Sunday! The boys will like it!
Nos vamos de viaje el próximo domingo. ¡A los chicos les gustará!
Nos vamos de viaje el próximo domingo. ¡A los chicos les gustará!
Are you sure the movie is funny? Otherwise, I don’t know if I will like it.
¿Estás seguro de que la película es graciosa? De lo contrario, no sé si me agradará.
¿Estás seguro de que la película es graciosa? De lo contrario, no sé si me agradará.
I will like going to your house tomorrow, Marina.
Me gustará ir a tu casa mañana, Marina.
Me gustará ir a tu casa mañana, Marina.
There’s a new game coming out. I’m sure Sam will like it.
Saldrá un nuevo juego. Seguro a Sam le gustará.
Saldrá un nuevo juego. Seguro a Sam le gustará.
It’s going to be really cold today, I probably won’t like walking home.
Haré mucho frío hoy. Probablemente no me agradará caminar a casa.
Haré mucho frío hoy. Probablemente no me agradará caminar a casa.
Don’t buy Jane the big watch, she won’t like it.
No le compres el reloj grande a Jane, no le gustará.
No le compres el reloj grande a Jane, no le gustará.
Preguntas con el verbo like
Do I like…? - Did I like…?
Do you like…? - Did you like…?
Does she like…? - Did she like…?
Does he like…? - Did he like…?
Does it like…? - Did it like…?
Do we like…? - Did we like…?
Do you like…? - Did you like…?
Do they like…? - Did they like…?
Do you like…? - Did you like…?
Does she like…? - Did she like…?
Does he like…? - Did he like…?
Does it like…? - Did it like…?
Do we like…? - Did we like…?
Do you like…? - Did you like…?
Do they like…? - Did they like…?
Tal como sucede con la mayoría de verbos en inglés, las preguntas con el verbo «like» en inglés se construyen utilizando el verbo auxiliar «to do», para las preguntas en presente se utilizan las palabras «do » o «does », mientras que para las preguntas en pasado se utiliza la palabra «did ».
I LIKE MY LIFE
I LIKE MY LIFE
Alysson Rojas Trujillo:
He is Tony. He is 15 years old. He takes a
shower. He usually take a shower in the morning. He puts ok his uniform. He
combs his hair. He has a cup of coffee and bread for breakfast. He brushes his
teeth and prepares his breakfast. He laves his house and takes the bus. He
arrives to his school and hi does his activities. He comes back to his house
then he eats. He puts on his clothes. He can do his homework and lisent to
music. He is learning english. He always brushes his teeth. He goes to sleep at
11:00p.m.
Cesar Jared Diaz Romero:
The is Alysson. She wakes up at a 6
clock in the morning. She goes to the
bathroom. She takes a shower. She makes a cup of coffe. She combs her hair. She
eats cornflakes. She brushes her teeth. Then she leaves her house and goes to
school. At school se pays attention to class. With her Friends. When he gets
home he takes off his uniform. She eats at 3:00 pm. She spents time with her
cellphone. She is leaning to dance cumbia. She does her homework. She can wash
clothes in the afternom. She usually dinner at 8 pm.
Irma Alondra Carrera Bolaños:
I like my life I wake up at six a clock in
the morning, I put on my uniform. And go to the bathroom. I wash my face, I
brush my teeth, and comb my hair, I prepare my things. I go to the kitchen and
make a cup of milk. I make breakfast. I go to the school, from 7 am to 1,2 or 3
pm. Afterto my class. I go to my home, When y go to my huose. I take care of my
nephew. I have lunch with my family at 4 pm. After that, I put on comfortable
clothes. I go to my dnace class at 6 pm. When i finish my class, I take the bus
by go to my house. I have dinner at 10 pm then. I take a shower. After i do my
homework. I brush my teeth. I go to the bed.
Angel Daniel Ballesteros Cruz
I am daniel. I am 16 years old. I am student, everi
weekday morning i wake up as soon as my alarm clock rings at 6:00 a.m after 5
minutes i get up and go to the batroom brush my hair and my teeth, after that
go back to the bedroom.
in the bedroom i put on my uniform and my shoes, I
go to the kitchen and make a cup of milk, make my breakfast, after that i save
my school things and go to the school from 7 a.m to 1 or 2 p.m after to class,
I go home. In the afternoon , I sometimes play videogames or play with my
brother voleyball . I can play voleyball very well after that usually do my
homework at 5 p.m then i take a shower and go to the bed watch my phone 30
minutes an I sleep 9:30 p.m , I am learning english.




muy buena informacion
ResponderBorrarNice work bro
ResponderBorrarque gran trabajo
ResponderBorrarMuy bien!
ResponderBorrarExcellent.
ResponderBorrarWell done, friend, it's an amazing job
ResponderBorrarA very complete work and with a super help
ResponderBorrar